I am a speaker on this innovative and inspiring summit called Make Love Your Business, hosted and created by Inga Michaelson. This summit really has me thinking a lot about the role of love in my business and the purpose of love in our lives.
I intentionally infuse love into every part of my business…
- when I write and send a Creative Wellness Museletter, I close my eyes and set an intention that my words and offering will touch the receivers heart in some way (be meaningful, add value)
- when I host a workshop or retreat or group coaching program, I hold the vision that the work will nourish people, inspire, and raise their commitment to self-care, self-love and self-expression
- when I care for myself, really show up to love myself in self-accepting and compassionate ways, I know that love has a ripple effect into my family, who I am as a wife, a mother, a daughter, a helping professional, a creative being – self-love is a gift we give to ourselves that ultimately impacts others too
- love heals, it is a high vibrational frequency emotion that changes the world and the cells in our bodies (this is a scientific fact) – look up HeartMath, Google “love and healing”, or simply look within and find the evidence of this truth in your own lived experience, in your heart
- love is the soul consciousness raising
- love connects us, reminds us we are all in this life together
- love helps us take risks
- love opens us to greater possibilities
- love teaches us that we are enough, that worthiness is our birthright
- love is at the heart of all transformation and growth
- “love is all there is”
Reflective journaling prompts:
- How do you infuse love into your business or your work in the world? Why does it matter?
- How do you honour and nourish self-love?
- How can you “make love your business?”
- If you could expand how love leads the way in your life and work, what would you do differently?
With love, Lynda