I like to make each year better than the one I had before…I think of it as self-realization in action. It is ambitious to hold a goal to constantly keep improving — that being said, I have learned that ambition, striving, accomplishing and creating my best year ever, in part come from, full acknowledgement of all that is already abundant and beautiful in my life. Self-realization comes in part from the striving to always do and be better, while also embracing the absolute perfection of what is now.
Here are 11 visions I hold for 2011:
1. drink 11 glasses of water a day
2. move my body for at least 11 minutes in the morning and 11 minutes at the end of the day (stretches, sit-ups, jumping jacks, some yoga, running to the mailbox and back (2 km), etc.)
3. create 11 joint ventures with other entrepreneurs – create some win-win, mutually supportive, new paradigm collaboration and mojo alongside fellow women entrepreneurs
4. write 11 new pieces of writing per month…a page in my book, a blog post, an article, my museletter, a letter to my aunt in Florida, writing creates more writing
5. offer a minimum of 11 speaking engagements this year (I already have 3 booked) – if you are looking for a speaker for your health, wellness or writing event call me – I specialize in coaching/teaching people – especially women and helping professionals who give a lot to others – to write for the health of it with a five step holistic journaling method for personal growth, self-care, clarity, expanded creativity and well-being from within.
6. go on 11 family getaways – camping trips in beautiful BC with our Air Stream trailer, visit Arizona, go to Taos, New Mexico, and by the year’s end be on the beach on the big island of Hawaii
7. celebrate my birthday on Sept.11th in soulful style
8. celebrate our wedding anniversary on Sept.11th immersed in art, beauty, romance and love
9. fill our 11 properties with great guests/tenants – infuse the magic of Salt Spring in the lives and hearts of others (check out our cottages at http://oceansidecottages.com)
10. find 11 ways to to share love and inspiration each day
11. have my numerology done here on Salt Spring Island because my lucky number is 11
What is one thing you are doing to make it your best year ever? or 11 things if you are in a playful mood with this particular number…