Write Your Way to Greater Self-Care, Balance & Joy!
Increasing evidence proves that writing about your thoughts and feelings:
- Improves your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual health
- Reduces stress and lessens feelings of anxiety and overwhelm
- Helps your body fight infection better
- Heals trauma and emotional upheaval
- Supports you to cope and thrive during times of change
- Cultivates personal resilience
- Increases clarity and improves decision making
- Nourishes feelings of calm and inner peace
- Fosters personal growth and self-awareness
- Empowers self-expression and builds self-confidence
- Connects you with your inner truth
- Contributes to your overall sense of balance, joy and well-being
This is why I’m thrilled to share my offerings and expertise so you can write intentionally for greater health, wellness, happiness and insight!
You deserve time for relaxation, reflection, renewal and creative self-expression; to build a relationship with yourself and your health that you can REALLY count on! Let me be your guide to this life changing Writing for Wellness practice. I will coach, mentor and teach you how to write for greater health, wellness, clarity, joy and inner peace.
You’ll be surprised at the depth of guidance available to you from your own inner creative wellspring, accessed through the act of expressive writing. And the best thing is, you don’t have to any prior experience with writing or journaling to deeply benefit from this life transforming practice. You simply have to commit to doing it!
The perfect thing about this is you start exactly where you are at. Whatever your write is right! Having a structure, support and specific transformational tools will make all the difference and you’ll be amazed at the depth and guidance you will discover. I will show you how to breathe, get present and begin writing without censorship or perfectionism slowing you down.
My signature coaching programs, workshops, retreats, courses, books and other inspirational products provide you the support you need to turn the key of your inner wisdom and well-being at will by sustaining your own unique and transformative Writing for Wellness practice.
Lynda has been featured in…
Where to start?
Get your FREE Writing for Wellness Kit and begin to discover the healing and transformational power of writing for yourself!
“More and more people are tired of the fast paced frenzied “information-age” and are interested in higher-quality lives – lives in which they have more time for themselves and their relationships, more energy to invest in their emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.”