Is this you…
- Are you committed to healthy and inspired living?
- Do you want to increase your overall emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual well-being?
- Do you care a lot for others and sometimes put your own needs and self-care on the back burner?
- Perhaps you are going through some sort of change, transition or emotional upheaval and want greater clarity and sense of direction at this time?
- Are you looking for a creative and effective way to reduce stress and prevent burnout?
- Do you have a lot of balls in the air and crave some quiet, contemplative, creative and replenishing time for yourself?
- Maybe you are expanding into bigger dreams for your life and work and want to write to manifest more?
When it comes to journaling or writing….
- Do you have the best intentions to write or journal and just never seem to get to it?
- Is procrastination, perfectionism or confusion holding you back from writing or journaling?
- Perhaps you aren’t sure where to start or you sometimes feel like you are going in circles when you write?
- You want to learn what really works when it comes to using expressive writing to heal, grow and transform?
- Do you sometimes recommend journaling to others yet actually never write for yourself (and want to practice what you preach)?
- Are you trying to feel less guilty and/or struggling to take time for yourself to actually write?
- Maybe you want to write a book and sense, deep down, that you need to write for yourself first, write to discover what you are here to say?
- Is there a voice inside calling you home to yourself, home to your creative self-expression?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions,
my Creative Wellness offerings have been designed
especially for YOU!
Creative Wellness clients include:
- Creative, soulful and heart-centered women
- Helpers, healers and caregivers
- Healthy living and personal growth enthusiasts
- Writers and journal writers
- Discerning seekers and meaning makers
- Health and wellness professionals
- Social workers, counselors and therapists
- Hospice workers
- Intuitive healers and energy workers
- Life and wellness coaches
- Teachers and educators
- Leaders and change agents who make a difference
- Purpose-driven entrepreneurs
- People who value self-awareness and self-improvement
- Caregiving organizations who support employee well-being